Wednesday, January 2, 2013

[Video] Down To Mars Cut Perf in GMA New Year Countdown

'Oh, Oh Here We Are' so catchy that it keeps on playing in my head.

♪♪ Oh oh ┌(∵)┘ Oh oh ♪└(∵)┐Here ♪┌(∵)┘ We ♪└(∵)┐ Are ♪♪...

Heck, what can I do? I have been editing the video of Down To Mars from  their Win Na Win Sa 2013 The GMA Year End Countdown performance which a friend recorded for me and only just got today. ^^

Hey, are your cute little fingers tired of fast forwarding and getting the right mark just to watch Down To Mars 'Gangnam Style' and 'Oh, Oh Here We Are' performances over and over again in the videos that I shared HERE yesterday? Hee, not need for your cute little fingers to do the work as I have compiled, edited and uploaded in YouTube Down To Mars' performances from GMA Year End Countdown.

The video is is only 11 minutes long but I have to apologize for the not so good quality. I tried editing more but really cannot do anything about it. But if you watch it in smaller screen, you will get very good viewing result. So try watching it in any smart phone is you have.

Here is the compiled video for your viewing pleasure. ^_^



And in case you only want to see 'Oh, Oh Here We Are' performance of Down To Mars, then check this video.



♪♪ Oh oh ヘ(^−^へ)(ノ^o^)ノ Oh oh ♪ヘ(^−^へ)Here  ♪ (ノ^o^)ノヘ(^−^へ)We ♪ (ノ^o^)ノ  Are ♪♪...

1 comment:

  1. nice post!

    oh oh oh oh here we are
    oh oh oh oh here we are

    nakaka LSS grabe!!! at cute ng dance steps :)

    ReplyDelete