Sunday, January 27, 2013

Down To Mars in Party Pilipinas Ssshhh

It is Sunday once again and as always on every Sunday, I would wait  for Down To Mars in Party Pilipinas. 

Down To Mars was  not in the opening in today's PP Ssshhh episode but was part of Sexy Sayaw Pilipinas,

Here is the that segement of Down To Mars in Sexy Sayaw Pilipinas with Kris Bernal, Mark Herras, Enzo, Sef, Rocco, Julian Trono, Mayton, Yassi, Diva and Wynwyn.



After blowing us away with 'I Miss You' in Party Pilipinas Lucky Lucky two weeks ago, this Sunday, Jay-R,  Kris Lawrence and Down To Mars  electrified us in the segment Rhythm N Boys by singing  another Boys II Men  song.  This time they did their own rendition of  'I'll Make Love To You'.

Check out this video below of Jay-R, Kris L and Down To Mars.



Nice pitch, blending and strong vocals from Rhythm N Boys.  And Down To Mars is looking good and dashing in their attire despite the lack of sleep. As they have tweeted, they have not had enough sleep (or no sleep at all) for three days. 

With every performance of Down To Mars, I always have this feeling of wanting to hear them sing more.  It is my strong wish that one day Party Pilipinas will give them a solo stage wherein they can really showcase their talent in singing and dancing. Again, crossing my fingers and toes.

Oh yeah, I am glad that Down To Mars stayed a bit on stage while Jay-R was being greeted on because of his birthday.   Could see Yheen, Kenji, Jang and Jeongwon (hee, me to shallow, yeah? ^^)

Btw, thanks to Party Pilipinas for playing 'Oh Oh Here We Are' everytime (before and after) they go on commercial breaks and during the contest towards the end of the show (but really I wish they will not continue to do that contest.  It is sooooo off).   It is nice hearing Down To Mars' song being played on the show.  I am sure it is not only me who is proud of it but as well as their supporters and even the members. 

Alright, this week is almost over.  Which means for many of us it is back to work or school tomorrow. But for Down To Mars it is time for them to have a short break.  I hope members will take the opportunity to rest well, catch up with sleep and whatever personal  things they have to do.

Thank you again Down To Mars for another good week of good laugh on Twitter, for giving your fans in Vigan and Abra  fun filled experience and for giving us another well done performance in Party Pilipinas.  Until next time.

9 comments:

  1. Hangga ako sa pagblog mo sa DTM crazee_lizzy. Sana na appreciate nila ang blog mo. ;) Antiyaga mo teh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! There is a phrase na 'he wears his heart on his sleeve'. For me naman, 'i wear my heart on my blog'.

      I have been blogging for many years and I have several blogs and co-write in several blogs too. Passion ko talaga ang mag blog. So, regardless if they appreciate or not, i will continue to blog because this is how I express my liking for the group.

      Btw, thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Thank you uli sa post. Keep blogging about DTM because all cannot watch PP every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon 8:56!

      I will keep on blogging for so long there is something to blog about DTM.

      Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. DTm members are very appreciative though :) salamat miss @crazee_lizzy sa posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Jamee and thank for commenting.

      Oh I know they are and that is one of the many things I like about them. They're just too adorable for me.





      Delete
  4. And for me too :) lovin' your blogs about them :) though i don't read some of your blogs yet, but i will soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again Jamee and thanks for the compliment.

      On top of DTM, number of visitors and compliments from readers inspire me to blog as well.

      Delete
  5. You're welcome po :) well that's great! :) The aliens (DTM) are well loved by the marsians (fans), vice versa :) and as a marsian, i'm thankful to know that there are bloggers whose patiently and passionately post updates and feedbacks about them :) hope we'll meet :) thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete