Thursday, January 31, 2013

Audition to Become a Member of Down To Mars

Hello everyone! This is Clique and I am a guest blogger here.

@crazee_lizzy is unavailable and asked me do post this on her behalf. Because I love her to the max, I am helping this crazy friend of mine. Yes I have heard her talk so much of Down To Mars and I am happy that the members of Down To Mars have given her reasons to smile, laugh and go crazy once again. The crazee_lizzy I love so much is back.

A N N O U N C E M E N T

Posted by Down To Mars on Twitter account (@WeAreDownToMars)
and Facebook fanpage (www.facebook.com/downtomars).

Attention: GMA is searching for THREE (3) new members of Down to Mars. This is for INTERNATIONAL PURPOSES. This is one of the BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY that comes once in a lifetime. #DownToMarsGoesGLOBAL

WHERE: GMA New Building Rehearsal Room 3
WHEN: February 1, 2013
TIME: 2:00pm

Auditionees must be ASIAN looking. Must know how to sing and dance and required to prepare 1 song and dance number, whole body and a close up picture.

To those who are interested, please contact +639064928050 .

And if you know someone who fits our criteria please let us know by contacting the number above. Thank you!

Spread the word!

A short notice that was only posted this afternoon I was told. Good luck  to everyone auditioning.

This has been your guest blogger, Clique!  @crazee_lizzy you owe me dinner!

4 comments:

  1. Why is there audition? Is Sky still a member of DTM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I wish I have answers to your questions. Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. Clique dear, thanks for doing the favor. Can't resist not to be online tonight. Yeah, I owe you one. Just let me know when and where.

    crazee li'l me... lizzy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this tweeted by Down To Mars. It's a new number to contact:

    For #DownToMars audition tomorrow, see you by 2-5 pm GMA Annex building. Please do contact JEWEL, +639163155821

    ReplyDelete