Monday, March 3, 2014

Down To Mars : Click... Click... Pose...

Though I have shared on Instagram some of the photos, this post is long overdue.

There are quite a lot to expect from Down To Mars in the coming days. One of which are new photos that will be released and will awe.

I had the chance to be in their photoshoot last 18th of February that was held at Print Mode Photography in Timog. I would have wanted to share with you some beautiful shots but that would make me break my promise. For now all I can share are these pixelated photos and their Red Cross photoshoot which I am certain visitors of my blog will like. 
 



Pardon me for the above photos as that is all I can share from the whole day four sets shoot.   But let me assure you the wait will be worth it and that soon you will see a very different Daisuke, Jang, Jeongwon, Kenji and Yheen showing their charm in this photoshoot.

Now, as promised, this shutterbug are sharing here photos from their fourth set, which are the Red Cross photos.

Daisuke, Jang, Jeongwon, Kenji and Yheen gladly made fun poses for me to share in this blog of them wearing their Bench Red Cross tees that were given to them by Philippine Red Cross.  Again, let me tell you that you have to wait for the official photos as they are more handsome and charming in those professional shots.

Jang Amparna

Jeongwon Song

Yheen Valero

Daisuke Hagihara

Kenji Chua

(L to R) Daisuke, Jang, Kenji, Jeongwon & Yheen





With this, let me now tell you to watch our for Down to Mars as they plan to invade campuses and malls soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment